At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Are you looking to expand your insurance repertoire across multiple states and personal line products? In this position, you will be part of a team whose mission is to examine all personal lines products across states in to find discrepancies in pricing. You will help support our product analyses and competitor tools as well as build new tools and lead analysis of state differences.
This individual will be required to work closely with State Operations, Economics, and Modeling teams. As such, the successful candidate will possess excellent analytical and communication skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to execute thoroughly in a collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with State Directors to examine trends across products and states.
- Learn and support our indications and competitor tools.
- Demonstrate strong subject matter expertise and build effective stakeholder relationships across Actuarial, Product and UW to gain cross-functional consensus on recommended product strategies.
- Build and implement process/data improvements in collaboration with LOB teams and cross-functional stakeholders.
The compensation for this role is dependent on experience and geographic location of candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field. Minimum 3 years, typically 4 years or more of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis software (e.g., SAS, Access).
- Must have good planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and communication skills.
- including financial, underwriting, legal, statistics, claims, sales, etc.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and interact effectively with others within and outside the organization.
- Ability to motivate and mentor peers and motivate and train subordinates;
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office Excel and SAS required; VBA skills preferred); Ability to build complex models.