Full Job Description
Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp Drug Development. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Plan, develop, and prepare annual operating budget and monthly revenue and expense forecasts. Assist department management in preparation of budgets and forecasts and in understanding their costs. Ensure all data is complete and accurate in Hyperion.
- Prepare information for budget presentations, support required budget and forecast submissions to Corporate.
- Provide analytical input to Operational management on all financial matters including (but not limited to) budgets, forecasts, performance metrics, financial analysis for capital requests, and process improvement initiatives.
- Build and maintain close relationships and partner with key business leaders to ensure that they have a good understanding of their business and financial drivers.
- Provide analytical support for Capital Expenditure Requests. Meet with functional management to understand the request and gather all information necessary for analysis. Prepare the financial analysis utilizing the corporate / LabCorp CEP model. Ensure managers monitor their capex spend against budget.
- Prepare and review global month-end business performance reports for departmental meetings.
- Utilize systems and develop tools to facilitate a deeper insight into business performance and support decision-making processes. Work with Functional Managers to develop operational metrics to monitor performance of the Departments.
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis on own initiative or at request of senior management. Collaborate with colleagues across Global ED Finance and EDMO on ED initiatives.
- Support team objectives for process improvement and implementing efficiencies
- Interpret, explain and present financial information to non-financial people.
- Required: BA or BS degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Preferred: CPA, MBA, Masters in related field
- Under graduate degree plus professional Accountancy qualification (ACA,CIMA,ACCA)
- 3-5 years comparable experience required
- Extensive knowledge and ability to use Excel, databases and Powerpoint
- Ability to convey ideas clearly and effectively in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of management and non-management staff.
- Highly motivated, takes initiative, has excellent planning or organization skills.