We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it’s intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies – IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities :
– Serves as the focal point for Kyndryl’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activity, applying and implementing Kyndryl’s CSR strategy in the local environment to maximize the social and business impact Supports and works with country general manager to develop locally relevant strategies and plans
– Represents Kyndryl in local and regional communities while building strong, quality relations with key stakeholders such as policy makers and key government representatives, business partners and providers, not-for-profit and educational institutions and existing and potential clients
– Demonstrates a strong understanding of Kyndryl brand image and corporate character when defining strategies, creating solutions to address social challenges, and implements them efficiently
Leverages Kyndryl resources by aligning CSR strategies with Kyndryl growth strategies
– Enhances Kyndryl’s brand image through thought leadership in education, health, and Corporate Citizenship
– Attracts media attention to Kyndryl as a unique and innovative corporate citizen
– Manages budget, expenses and business controls properly, and achieves planned targets and results
– Collaborates with Kyndryl CSR global team to demonstrate Kyndryl is an exemplary corporate citizen.
– Build client engagement and business development strategy for CSR practice.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Deep knowledge of CSR/public policy issues and how business can engage and contribute to positive social impact in the areas of education and skills, health and community resilience
- Strong networks within public policy and CSR communities in education and skills, and recognized as an expert amongst these communities
- Knowledge of and relationships within the education and skills ecosystem
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills to achieve alignment amongst stakeholder and leverage CSR social outcomes for positive business outcomes, particularly brand and employee engagement
- Ability to drive projects to achieve goals
- Experience designing Corporate Citizenship/CSR programs and activities
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience: None
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Country/Region: United States
State / Province: NEW YORK
City / Township / Village: New York
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. Kyndryl will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Primary job category: Communications
Role ( Job Role ): Corporate Social Responsibility Professional
Employment Type: Full-Time
Contract type: Regular
Position Type: Professional
Travel Required: Up to 10% or 1 day a week
Company: (Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive-based position?: No