The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for helping to drive sponsorship opportunities and content insights fueled by digital and social analytics. This person will manage digital and social inventory, to help optimize value for external partners and internal brands across New England Patriots, Gillette Stadium and Boston Uprising platforms. The role will deliver regular reporting to multiple stakeholders to enable timely and informed business decisions with the goals of enhancing digital and social sponsorship opportunities, engagement and fan satisfaction. The position will report to the Director of Marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze organizations cross-platform digital and social data to understand what content is being consumed, where fans are consuming it, and how to create monetization opportunities based on actionable insights
- Provide regular reports to in-house stakeholders and external partners, leveraging data from Adobe Analytics, Conviva, Power BI, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Streamguys and other analytics platforms
- Manage execution for sponsor deliverables and internal campaigns each year across Web, Social, Apps, Email, Podcasts and Content — collaborating internally (Marketing, Content, Sales, Partnerships) and externally (client-facing) to deliver on campaign objectives
- Traffic digital ads via Googles Doubleclick, and forecast web and app ad pacing and packaging opportunities
- Identify inventory, deliver data and serve as subject matter expert as part of the digital and social sponsorship sales process
- Support Digital Marketing team in creation of campaigns for sponsors and internal brands
- Serve as platform owner for analytics tool that powers social reporting needs across Content, Sales, Partnerships, and Marketing groups for the Patriots, Gillette Stadium, Revolution and Uprising brands.
- Manage and apply tagging structure daily for 400+ tracking parameters across social posts daily to contribute to analytics reports
- Track and execute cross-platform impression pacing to fulfill quantitative sponsor deliverables
- Work with Corporate Sales and Partnerships teams to understand business objectives and sponsorship needs of prospects and clients
- Provide outstanding customer service working with sponsors and agencies
- Consume sports and marketing content across other teams, leagues and brands
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree required
- Quantitative interests (background in Analytics, Accounting, or similar)
- Strong skills in Excel, with proficiency in PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness and capability to gain deep understanding and experience with enterprise analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Power BI) and social analytics tools (YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Facebook Insights, CrowdTangle, Social Bakers)
- Experience using Googles Doubleclick for digital ad trafficking/management a plus
- Experience using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics a plus
- Experience using social analytics platforms like Conviva and Facebook Insights a plus
- Knowledge of digital technologies, software and applications
- Highly motivated self-starter with a sense of ownership, willingness to learn, high degree of curiosity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility in working quickly and efficiently under pressure to handle shifting priorities
- Detail and results oriented, with strong organizational and project management skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle or feel.
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office environment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- None required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class