Requisition #: 68944
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Denver, CO; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Transformation Delivery for our Consulting practice.
- Participate in client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements, focusing on the people side of change for large scale transformations inclusive of org changes, process and technology
- Design and deliver a change management program inclusive of stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, org readiness activities and the development and execution of change management strategies and plans
- Develop and execute human-centered activities to drive experiences for impacted stakeholders inclusive of persona and journey development
- Design and deliver learning solutions that supports organizational change; incorporating the use of learning methodologies and frameworks and can concisely communicate ideas through PowerPoint and other documentation while adjusting style and level of details depending on audience
- Partner with business leaders, stakeholders and project teams to meet business objectives and help ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner including articulation of complex issues, structuring clear and concise recommendations to a C-level audience
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience related to Change Management, Organizational Development, or Human Resource Consulting; experience within a major consulting firm preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- Strong understanding of change management principles, methodologies and leading practices with previous experience with large scale organizational change efforts and has leveraged PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project and design tools to develop work plans, articulate complex issues, analyze data and execute change activities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and effectively manage relationships with stakeholders, senior management and staff working independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability and a proven track record of success in delivering client services in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Travel may be up to 80%-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $58600 – High: $133100
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.