Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our National Tax group.
- Develop and maintain practice pages on the web portal, including creative image design and provide recommendations and guidance to Tax practice groups to create new practice pages, collaboration team sites, or other online solutions
- Identify and document business requirements and processes to help ensure efficient, cost effective and reliable project
- Monitor email boxes for content submissions, feedback and requests, process requests accordingly
- Liaise with technical support on issues related to performance of internal tax sites and external tax research platforms
- Develop and prepare communications, help materials, online demos and guides on tax knowledge management tools
- Upload content to tax sites and categorize appropriately, as well as prepare reports and related documentation
- Minimum one year of experience working in knowledge management, information services, or related role within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Microsoft SharePoint site administration skills including page creation and editing, document library and list creation, web part views creation, document uploading, tagging and user permissions
- Experience with or knowledge of Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Captivate, InDesign, HTML, Web design, collaboration tools and content management systems preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.