Full Job Description
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) is a global lifestyle apparel company with a portfolio of some of the world’s most iconic denim brands: Wrangler®, Lee® and Rock & Republic®. We design, manufacture and distribute superior high-quality products that look good, fit right, and are crafted with sensitivity to our planet to give people around the world the freedom and confidence to express themselves.
Our global community of more than 15,000 employees fosters a culture of integrity, collaboration, performance and entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for inclusive, humble, creative and forward-looking employees with a passion for creating innovative apparel products, accessories, and solutions that are both meaningful and purposeful for consumers and employees.
Financial Analyst – Global Supply Chain: Become the Newest Member of Kontoor Brands
The Financial Analyst – Supply Chain will be responsible for various tasks related to distribution and logistics accounting and financial analysis in the supply chain organization. The Financial Analyst role will provide strong analytical support and insights to drive improved business performance. Additionally, the role will assist in proactively ensuring compliance with all accounting controls related to inventory and sourcing.
- Responsible for supporting distribution and logistics accounting and financial analysis processes.
- Support audit work to ensure internal and external compliance and standardization for supply chain accounting controls and support corporate accounting with required financial reporting.
- Support implementation of process and reporting enhancements for distribution and logistics as well as other functional areas in the Supply Chain organization.
- Develop strong business partnerships and collaboration with functional and cross-functional business partners.
- Ad hoc projects and analytics as needed
Skills for Success:
- Accounting technical knowledge, strong understanding of GAAP and controls.
- Analytical thinking. Able to understand the data and interpret to provide actionable insights and recommendations to drive business results. Intellectually curious. Inquisitive with the ability to identify risks and opportunities.
- Excel skills.
- Drive for Results. Able prioritize tasks and deliver assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience:
- Accounting (balance sheet, P&L, cost)
- Supply Chain Finance a plus, not mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA a plus
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements: