Job Req ID: 11831
Job Title: SCM Analyst I
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you’ll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an SCM Analyst I!
As a Supply Chain Management Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for developing operational forecasts, creating, analyzing and presenting executive level reports on historical data, trends, and other information required for improvement of business decisions and supporting metrics.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the development of SKU-level operational forecasts for a number of products. Set inventory targets by item based on lead times and historical forecast accuracy
- Gather data and information to determine trends, run detailed statistical analysis or complex analysis for making improved business decisions and supporting metrics
- Formulate, construct and deliver clear and concise data reports and operational and financial performance metrics
- Create executive level reports and presentations on demand
- Interact and support other business units
- Create and maintain PSI sheets
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong MS Office experience, with emphasis in Excel (advanced level); familiarity with macros is highly preferred.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data mining and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of statistics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives where priorities change rapidly while meeting tight deadlines Strong knowledge of SAP and BW is highly preferred
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 4-year College Degree
- Minimum of 2-years of experience in any combination of the following functions: Supply Chain Management, Planning, Logistics, Procurement, and/or Manufacturing
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey