Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $135K to $171K per year is Indeed’s estimated salary for product manager at Kodiak Robotics in Mountain View, CA.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
Kodiak was founded in April 2018 to develop autonomous technology that carries freight forward—so people, partners, and the planet thrive. Navigating highway environments presents vastly different challenges than urban streets. Kodiak’s experienced team has developed the industry’s most advanced technology stack purpose-built specifically for long-haul trucks. From our sensor fusion system that maximizes the value of every sensing modality, to our unique lightweight mapping solution that allows our trucks to navigate ever-changing highway construction zones, our world-class team of industry pioneers is bringing the benefits of autonomy to the $800B a year trucking industry quickly, safely, and efficiently.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the design, definition and development of Kodiak’s Truckports, strategically
located infrastructure that is essential to scaling the Kodiak Autonomous Freight Network and operating self-driving technology-equipped trucks at peak performance and utilization. This role is critical for the commercialization and deployment of the Kodiak Driver.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the design, definition and development of Kodiak Truckports
- Evaluate our partner’s infrastructure across the operational design domain of the Kodiak Autonomous Freight Network and develop a network of strategically placed locations that support trailer transfer, fueling, maintenance, and other related services
- Analyze the freight market, identify strategic locations and evaluate existing infrastructure and their fit, based on the needs of our customers and our technology
- Build relationships with key partners and lead the development of infrastructure to form a nationwide network that leverages the individual strengths of our key partners
- Define success criteria and metrics, design and create MVPs, evaluate their performance and iterate the design and build-out to create the most efficient trailer transfer hubs and Autonomous Freight Network in the industry
- 5+ years experience working in product management roles, ideally in the logistics or freight industry, with experience bringing products to market
- A passion to apply technology and data to create innovative solutions that change how freight moves and make the world a better place
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to effectively strategize, prioritize, and execute
- Ability to build credibility and strong relationships within the organization (engineering and other counterparts) as well as externally with partners and customers
- Results-motivated. Willingness to roll up the sleeves, jump into things quickly and a desire to continuously grow and learn
What we can offer:
- A place with big goals that we trust we can achieve.
- A fast paced environment where we work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and competitive pay. Every employee is a stakeholder in Kodiak’s success.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Flexible PTO and generous parental leave policies.
- A beautiful facility in Mountain View.
- We love our dogs, so we are a dog friendly office!
- Free catered lunch
At Kodiak, we strive to build a diverse community working towards our common company goals in a safe and collaborative environment where harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Kodiak is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time