Date: Sep 21, 2021
Job Req ID: 4327
Category: SupplyChain/ Operations
Title: Plant Operations Manager II
Looking not just short but at the long-term strategy is your specialty as the Plant Operations Manager II here in Jackson, TN. Your execution of projects while keeping in mind our overall process including safety, sanitation and processes is what we have been looking for, because we believe in working with great people like you to accomplish our goals.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Budgeting and Planning – you’ll participate in the business planning and budgeting process by developing short and long-term cost strategies
- Culture Ownership – people safety is our top priority here, you’re responsible for owning the department culture that includes safety, quality, and the overall organization.
- Learning and Development – let’s help our team grow and learn as you coach and develop leaders on the Kellogg Work System, look at employee performance development, recognition, compatibility, and employee progression / readiness.
- Driving Metrics – our performance driven culture is nothing new to you as you look to measure Production, Delivery, Quality, Cost, Safety, and Morale through scorecards.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree and/or significant managerial experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with leading and applying lean principles in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and decision-making skills with the proven ability to manage complex situations
- Proficiency with computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborative work style, able to partner with leaders of other functional areas and business partners to drive overall performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience in successfully managing and leading teams
- Technical and Operations experience in process, bulk material delivery, and packaging
- Experience in leading Kellogg Work System activities
- Experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- SAP experience
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
Relocation will be offered.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com.
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD