Full Job Description
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Chase is looking for a Zelle Growth Product Manager to be part of Digital Payment Products Team, supporting our Zelle(R) payment product. The vision of this team is to satisfy our customer’s transactional needs through secure, simple and convenient digital technologies, making digital their channel of choice.
This role requires someone who can thrive in a fast-paced, high-performing environment, where creativity, collaboration, and strategic thinking are the norm. The successful candidate will be a problem solver, results focused, detail oriented, and process disciplined. The position will offer an opportunity to:
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to set the strategy and roadmaps for Zelle’s product growth initiatives
- Lead a team of product managers and experimentation managers focused on growing the existing product portfolio, as well as conceiving, building, and launching new capabilities aligned with Zelle’s longer-term vision
- Use data to drive product vision and definition of key success metrics, innovation, and roadmap planning of new products and features to deliver against team and company goals
- Build strong product growth development processes that enable efficient teams and innovative products
- Ensure teams are successfully managing their priorities, backlogs, requirements, and shipping incremental enhancements
- Communicate progress, value, and blockers to the wider business, including executive leadership
The requirements for this role are as follows:
- 7+ years of growth and product management experience in a high growth consumer platforms
- Experience leading user growth, engagement, and monetization product teams for consumer payments
- Highly technical, with deep experience and track record of success in building and growing products
- Highly collaborative and capable of managing large, complex, cross-functional projects
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally to align stakeholders on the goals and behaviors required for success
- Financial industry, payments, or digital background is highly desirable
- Passion about digital payments, P2P, ACH, Accounts Aggregation
- Experience working on agile enabled teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous, and regulatory deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong presentation skills and ease with effective communication with all levels of management and partners from a variety of business functions
- Ability to develop and communicate product development business cases using financial models
- Demonstrated people management and team-building skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s/MBA degree preferred
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.