Job Identification: 210186033
- Work with the Grants Management team to manage the grant making process for Corporate Responsibility and Line of Businesses (LOB). This includes:
- Manage the application process
- Support proposal development
- Support with grant budget management and reporting (including payments)
- Draft grant agreements and manage the grant agreement process
- Manage day-to-day records in the firm’s grants database (Cybergrants)
- Work with grantees on annual reports and financials
- Help create, maintain and update grantmaking and training materials
- Work with various teams from across JPMC on grants and various philanthropic transactions/donations
- Collaborate to improve Corporate Responsibility’s grantmaking process and procedures
- Provide advisory support on grantmaking process and strategy to stakeholders across other lines of businesses
- Support training and onboarding of new grantmakers
- Lead short-and-long term projects to support the Foundation’s overall grantmaking goals
- Support reporting and metrics
- Manage SharePoint site (for grant agreements) and communications to grantmaking teams
- This position is available in Chicago, Wilmington DE, and Washington DC with minimal travel
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.