Full Job Description
We are seeking a dynamic, strategically minded team player to help us transform how we report, analyze and support Middle Markets Banking and Specialized Industries. This position will work closely with F&BM stakeholders across different MMBSI Segments and Commercial Bank functional partners to reimagine processes and develop new tools to help inject the right level of strategic, financial and risk management discipline into how we operate.
- Act as a product owner for a specific area of analytic capabilities, acting as an intermediary between the Business and Finance to communicate and develop tools to manage reporting automation and execution framework
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams spanning the bank to source, wrangle and synthesize data sets to craft actionable insights using Alteryx, Essbase, Excel and other analytical tools
- Conceptualize and lead development of dashboards that provide the functionality required by all Personas (ranging from C-Suite to F&BM partners)
- Meet regularly with stakeholders (ranging from analysts to senior executives) to understand their goals and any challenges they have in achieving them
- Interface with leadership across of the Regions and Industries to formulate and prioritize a roadmap for all analytical development
- Form and leverage a robust understanding of Finance Strategy, Tooling and Target State Operating model
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering or related majors
- 5+ years Strategy and Finance transformation experience
- Experience with Essbase and Big Data technologies
- Expert MS Excel user with VBA knowledge
- Alteryx and Tableau/Qlik experience for dashboard and visualization creation
- Experience working in / with Fortune 100 Financial Services companies required
- Self-motivated individual with ability to manage tight deadlines and ever-changing priorities
- Ability to interact with, build relationships with and influence cross-functional partners at all levels
- Comfort interacting (verbally and in writing) and presenting to all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail, creativity, and thinking outside of the box
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.