About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
• Provide support for Project teams across Account or PDS Business Unit
• Provide superior client service
• Provide superior employee management
• Contribute to the growth of the company
• Enhance own professional and personal skills
• Meet assigned financial targets
• Support project executives on large complex projects and assignments.
• Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment.
• Demonstrating a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
• Manage accounts receivables according to the guidelines and requirements set by the Regional Operations manager.
• Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, account finance team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
• Assist Local PDS Team in meeting AGM numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee (not applicable for Accounts).
• Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
• Ability to break data into presentable format for executives or program initiatives
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
• 1 year practical banking project management or construction experience in a project administration / coordination
• Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
• Highly organized with strong analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
• Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite particularly excel
• Construction industry experience strongly preferred, specifically in the areas of billing and vendor management
Minimum Required Education:
• Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.