About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We shape the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 93,000 individuals and believe a diverse and inclusive culture is one where everyone succeeds. That’s why we’re committed to creating an environment where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential.
With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL.
We are currently seeking an Associate Project Manager to join a progressive Financial Services Account with our Project and Development Services team. Our team’s priorities are:
- Delivering strategic solutions for clients
- Actively collaborating across platforms
- Developing our people and inspiring others
- Supporting ambitions beyond the workplace
- Applying new technology and data to drive change
What this job involves
Supporting and managing industry changing projects
As an Associate Project Manager at JLL, you will be directly responsible for working with a team to deliver challenging construction projects. Your continuous development of skills and adoption of new technologies is key to the impact you will have in this role. You will interact with clients and vendors to negotiate contracts, manage project related documentation, track vendor RFPs, conduct weekly meetings and develop scope and schedule of assigned projects. Your knowledge of construction and/or architectural industry will speak to your ability to support your team in delivering interesting and industry changing projects.
Being collaborative, client focused, and team driven
You are focused on creating an energized and collaborative environment. Your primary focus will be project delivery and driving client satisfaction through team work and relationship development. You are proactive and forward thinking, seeking to understand the needs perspectives and motivations of clients. You will deliver consistent, timely, high quality work meeting project requirements in a cost-effective way. You will also be able to manage minor renovation projects and assist in managing projects of varying sizes.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
Education and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is PREFERRED
- 2+ years of relevant experience, related to project or construction management.
- RETAIL OR BANKING construction project management experience PREFERRED
Basic Job Duties
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects
- Support assigned projects financially and administratively throughout the project’s lifecycle with a focus on data accuracy
- Attend program and project calls to support assigned projects
- Ensure adherence to vendor agreements as it relates to fees and process
- Review and processing of project budgets, vendor proposals, change orders, and invoices within financial system
- Assist vendor and client with questions on Purchase Orders and Invoicing
- Identify best practices, process improvements and opportunities to support project delivery and operations
We’ll expect you to act decisively, think big, and manage your time to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment. Most importantly, you’ll want to contribute to a diverse, supportive, and talented team.
What you can expect from us
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.