- Strictly follow the requirements of the management system, and input data into the computer system for receiving, sending and returning data every day; all accounts must be settled daily.
- Responsible for the transmission and classification of various documents and reports.
- Provide inventory information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Implement warehouse-related SOPs in material management to ensure the smooth flow of warehouse operations.
- Responsible for the acceptance, storage, inventory, and reconciliation of daily materials in the warehouse.
- Responsible for the storage and archiving of relevant documents.
- Provide warehouse data statistics, archiving, accounting and system data input.
- Other tasks assigned by the department head.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above;
- Eager to learn and develop a career in Supply Chain or E-commerce;
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g., inventory planning, warehouse management);
- Proficient in the use of office software, familiar with WMS system is preferred;
- Bilingual proficiency in Chinese Mandarin and English;
- Extreme attention to details, teamwork oriented, strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.