The Chief Administrative Office (CAO) is comprised of multiple global functions that support JPMorgan Chase’s businesses in 60 countries, including Global Real Estate, Global Security & Investigations, Global Business & Document Services, Global Supplier Services, CAO Strategic Initiatives, Corporate Aviation, Amenity Services, Firmwide Business Resiliency and Firmwide Business Workforce Strategy. CAO colleagues around the world are helping the company work better, faster, cheaper and safer.
The CAO Data Strategy, Governance and Business Intelligence team is responsible for overall data strategy and governance across CAO functions, in an effort to drive new business insights, enhance analytics, and streamline reporting.
- Develop dashboards on end-to-end basis, initiate and drive projects to completion in an agile environment.
- Build and deploy rapid prototype solutions to demonstrate ideas and prove concepts.
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of business processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
- Assist in Relationship Management to one or more corporate functions within CAO. Identify areas for business improvement/optimization using data tools, analytics and targeted visualizations.
- Build strong relationships across CAO and with key stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong MS Office skills (advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Strong hands-on Qlikview development experience, including scripting, row level section access, set analysis, custom configuration/display condition, performance optimization, etc.
- Experience with data modeling, SQL and comfortable with manipulating large, complex and disparate data sets
- Experience with UI/UX Design. Interest in delivering elegant and functional visualizations to make a noticeable impact for business
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, Cognos or other BI/Data analytics tool a plus
- Experience with Big Data, Data Science, Python, R a plus
- Strong communication skills. Ability to run efficient meetings while clearly articulating recommendations and solutions
- Demonstrated verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 3+ years’ experience working as a data analyst, dashboard designer, or similar role
- 1+ years’ experience in client facing (internal business partners) business analysis/relationship manager role
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.