WHO WE ARE
We side with style over fashion, think timelessness is underrated and find that clothes look best when they’re lived in. We love color-blocking and pattern mixing and temper tomboy with heels. We’re fans of tousled hair and think everything’s right when something’s left just a little imperfect. We wear sneakers with suits, wing tips with jeans and chambray on chambray. We don’t believe there’s such a thing as overdressed — and we don’t rent tuxedos. We’re an American brand, but we source fabrics from around the world: Japanese seersucker, Irish linen and Italian wool. We don’t believe there’s just one way to wear an outfit, but we do have a few ideas on how to pull one together. For us, the magic is in the mix.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a Distribution Analyst, you would provide support in creating, managing, and executing sales and inventory plans from investment through allocation at the product/category/item level. The Distribution Analyst is responsible for providing relevant data and analysis throughout the product lifecycle.
THINK YOU WOULD ENJOY DOING THIS?
Financial Planning – Forecasting:
- Provide data and recommendations to influence the development of department/class level plans
- Assist in the development of department/class level allocation strategies
- Develop and execute strategies for packing, pre-packs, size balancing and inventory balancing
Plan Management – Allocation:
- Support in-season management of department/class level plans including ongoing assessments and updates
- Execute initial inventory releases
- Ensure receipt accuracy to support in-season allocation strategies
- Execute in-season price strategies, store level exceptions, and new store allocations
- Forecast inbound/outbound inventory to drive in-stock and to manage DC/store payroll
Business Process Management-Supply Chain Operations:
- Execute allocation and replenishment of Basics managed thru demand forecasting and management tools, as required
YES? GREAT! NOW…
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years work experience, preferred
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
- Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Can present ideas and directions that lead others to action
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
YES AGAIN? Then you’d be a great addition to the team! Please click the apply button to submit your application.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.