Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
As members of the People and Places team, we are stewards of Intuit’s greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to drive a high performing organization in a growth oriented global company. Our vision is to inspire the world’s top talent to innovate and make a difference.
Intuit is experiencing extraordinary growth and our Product and Technology organizations are key to underpinning that upward trajectory. This role is an opportunity to support multiple VP-Level executives in hiring the best talent for their organizations. You will manage and lead a talented diverse team of recruiters, partner with leadership in driving a focus on understanding talent needs short and long term, fill key openings, & drive processes and experimentation for our Functional teams as a key talent business partner.
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience leading and developing a high performing talent acquisition team in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Experience partnering and influencing successfully at the senior executive team level in a large company (>5000 people is preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to influence successfully and achieve goals by partnering across a matrix of business leaders, HR partners, HR Centers of Excellence, as well as external partners.
- Experience supporting technology is strongly preferred
- We expect the candidate that will fill this position would have 5+ years of executive or professional recruiting including leadership experience; but, we also realize that not all experiences can be bucketed into apples to apples comparisons so if what you read above inspires you and you believe you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
How you will lead
- Be a strategic advisor to business leaders as you collectively devise and deploy diverse talent strategies. Foster an environment of shared ownership around talent outcomes.
- Partner with business leaders to deeply understand and advise on current and future state talent needs. Use research and data to accurately focus your resources on the right bets at the right time.
- Ensure our talent pool is as diverse as our customer base, now and for the future.
- Know your people. Invest time in understanding their capabilities and aspirations, and use that insight to ensure they are given opportunities to grow and learn.
- Foster a culture of excellence with deep recruiting subject matter expertise, strong business acumen, and a focus on innovation and scalable solutions.
- Hold your team and business partners accountable to deliver to 100% of the talent plan by prioritizing work appropriately, asking for and allocating resources as required, and removing roadblocks as they appear.
- Ensure that we are delivering great candidate and hiring team journeys by using data to identify and address weak links in process or approach.
- Continue to raise the bar for talent through research driven targeting and consistent use of high-quality assessment tools.
- Manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, using good judgment and data to make the right call on priorities and resources.