This role will support and help drive operational efficiency within the Global Business Transformation team by, making process improvements, driving automation, developing/following best practices and championing change.
- Supporting program management activities, includes willingness to organize and schedule meetings for multiple stakeholders and tracking progress against plan
- Documenting process flows and key business process requirements
- Preparing presentations / communications to key organizational stakeholders
- Analyzing data collected from various stakeholders and reporting findings in a concise manner
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Data & Analytics / Marketing / Organizational Psychology or related major
- Related experience in projects, clubs, or previous internships
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks, prioritize multiple projects, and follow through independently
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Solid experience/knowledge of Excel; knowledge of Power BI a plus
NYC SALARY RANGE:
The salary range for this position is $16 to $18. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
IPG is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.