Insight is looking for a Web Data Analyst to lead our integration, data analysis, reporting and support of web data and web data platforms.Our ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Tag Management and is able to be the subject matter expert in order to support our business needs for data analytics on insight.com and associated properties. You will ensure we are utilizing Adobe Analytics to its fullest potential and help us tell the data story of our web visitors. This position will drive revenue and lead generation by producing data-driven metrics that communicate the status of Web and Marketing programs at Insight.
- Oversee the integration of Adobe Analytics into our site, platforms and projects.
- Be the point of contact for Adobe Analytics reporting and data questions for the Marketing teams. Familiar with key metrics to track for data-driven marketing such as sessions, page views, conversion rates, etc.
- Using Adobe Analytics, oversee the data analysis and business support for reporting, dashboards and data analytics associated with insight.com. Responsible for effective reporting on results and trends to determine successes and opportunities.
- Following an adopted process, able to make appropriate updates using Adobe Launch to support Marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the larger analytics team to ensure data resources are working together to determine results and actions needed.
- Provide web analytics support for web, paid media and campaigns teammates, including interpretation of data and reporting results.
- Measure performance using analytics to understand what is working, what needs optimized and what are the best steps to move forward.
- Be able to monitor results from digital projects and create reporting that will tell the story of the results using Analysis Workspace, Microsoft Power BI and other reporting tools native to marketing tools.
- Validate that deliverables meet business need and requirements and that data is accurate and precise.
- Respond to ad hoc requests by creating reports using existing reporting tools and/or Excel.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience using Adobe Analytics with the ability to analyze data, create reports and dashboards. Familiar with key metrics to track for data-driven marketing.
- Knowledge and comprehension of tag management solutions such as Adobe Launch/DTM, Google Tag Manager or similar.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a dynamic business environment conducting analysis, requirements definition, and reporting support
- Minimum 1 year of experience or exposure to digital marketing efforts in an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and other teammates
- Strong communication (verbal and written), organization and time management skills required
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills a must.
- Must be self-driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with clients, as well as internal personnel
- Must be able to solve problems thoroughly and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to adhere to tight Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and be able to multi-task effectively.