Full Job Description
INRIX builds global products and services that take trillions of data points from hundreds of sources and synthesizes them to provide clearer understanding of how people move through the world. This powerful capability opens a world of possibilities for our customers, from cities and academics looking to improve safety or equity to retailers and financial service companies looking to make more informed investments.
We are looking for someone to own and lead our efforts to provide SaaS insights for our financial services customers. If you’re a problem-solver looking to lead a product that unlocks the ability for mobility data to empower greater insights and smarter decision making – we would like to speak with you!
- Lead cross-functional teams of UX, Design, Engineering, Analytics, Customer success, Marketing to deliver features from conception to launch
- A/B test everything (including our own instincts and assumptions)
- Build iteratively, and ship quickly
- Be hands on, analyze customer and competitive data, and write product specifications with a clear hypothesis and measurable success metrics – it keeps us grounded
- Be responsible for communicating all aspects of your product to the entire company
This is the right job for you if you:
- Have experience managing SaaS products for Financial Services customers
- Understand the need for alternative data and how it can play a role in predicting future company performance.
- Understand how to turn big data assets into effective insights, particularly in a visual framework
- Have a passion for improving traffic safety through data driven approaches
- Get excited about tackling big, complicated, and often ambiguous problems
- Are comfortable driving consensus across the company and making timely decisions
- Have good UX instincts – you won’t need to do your own design, but you’ll need to work effectively with your design team
- Enjoy thinking analytically – you won’t be expected to write SQL queries, but you’ll need to work effectively with your engineering peers
- Are super smart but do not think you’re the smartest in the room (i.e. you’re genuine and humble)
- Have 5+ years of customer facing Product Management experience and a Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
The INRIX team has people from a variety of backgrounds, races, ethnicities, previous work histories, and life experiences, and we are passionate about growing that diversity. We believe that diverse perspectives drive better ideas, better products, and happier customers.
We offer competitive compensation packages that includes annual and long-term incentives as well as generous benefits and perks.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations