Full Job Description
INNOMARK is a growing, Dayton/Cincinnati-based company, who delivers Visual Marketing solutions that attract attention, engage shoppers, and convert sales. Our mission is to create retail experiences that connect brands and consumers through effective visual communication. In-house design, engineering, printing, manufacturing, and fulfillment guarantee excellence from concept to completion.
As our Director of Budget and Finance, you will be responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling all budgeting activities. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer. Significant duties include the following:
- Prepare the annual operating and capital budgets;
- Establish cost center labor and overhead charge rates;
- Establish work standards for processes/cost centers;
- Analysis of manufacturing variances and estimate-to-actual job, department, division and company variances;
- Assist with strategic plan and corresponding five-year projections;
- Analyze trends affecting expenditures and adjust budgets accordingly;
- Capital Budgeting;
- Perform cost/benefit analysis;
- Feasibility studies of new plant, equipment, business development and Mergers and Acquisitions.
The successful candidate will have the following skill base and educational background:
- Knowledge of zero-based budgeting, flexible budgets, capital budgeting (e.g. IRR, NPV ) and data analytics;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Excel and budgeting software;
- Superior analytical skills
- Minimum requirement is a BS in accounting or finance and three years budgeting experience
- CPA / MBA and/or Certified Budgeting Professional designation preferred.
BENEFITS Starts on Day 1 of Hire:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
Innomark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital statis, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.