We are looking for you – dynamic, best-in-class talent – to join the Initiative team as a Analyst, Business Intelligence & Accountability. The Analyst will have responsibility for campaign performance reporting and interpreting campaign results.
With oversight from the Senior Analyst will and Associate Director, the Analyst will collaborate with Partnerships (media buying teams) to track, identify and presents performance and optimization opportunities. This is a great opportunity to develop strong analytical skills, data management and insight generation.
- QA data, understand how to identify errors and find resolutions
- Write reporting commentary and begin to provide useful insight for internal and external stakeholders
- Manipulation and analysis of large datasets from multiple sources
- Begin to develop internal-facing Tableau dashboards to streamline reporting process
- Have an innate curiosity for processes improvements and continually strive to be better
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 0-1+ years of analytical experience, media/advertising industry a bonus
- Strong proficiency across the following platforms: Excel, PowerPoint,
- Experience with media platforms such as DoubleClick DCM (CM), AdWords, etc. preferred
- Ability to digest and explain complex ideas to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Must be able to collaborate across teams to complete projects on time
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities across multiple campaigns and stakeholders
- Must be a team player but also have the ability to work independently
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email firstname.lastname@example.org