Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Start dates for this internship position are during Summer 2022 (3 months). You must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate degree-seeking program throughout the internship term in order to qualify.
IBM CIO (Chief Information Office) Organization is looking for innovative talent who bring fresh new ideas to create a productive environment for all IBMers across the globe through our internship program offering. Our mission is to provide the best work experience in a digital workplace to all IBM employees and consequently positively impact on the way IBM deliver what our clients need.
Are you interested in working in an innovative and collaborative environment for the summer? If so, this is your chance to work in the first IBM area to become agile and to create meaningful solutions that impact our technology and business transformation for a new business era – all in just one summer!
These are office-based positions in IBM locations including the following. Opportunities in these locations will vary based on demand & will be deleted as filled:
New York, N.Y.
Research Triangle Park, N.C.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 1 year’s experience using problem solving skills, such as analyzing causes using existing techniques or tools; preparing and recommending solution alternatives
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills
- Ability to draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties
- Ability to challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
- Enrolled in a Bachelor of Science in Business Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or a similar degree program
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience using Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience working with leaders of design
- Experience writing user stories and requirements documents using analytical skills