I-Chain Capital is looking for a Director of Blockchain & Crypto Product development. The Fund’s objective is to achieve maximum returns for investors by constructing a portfolio of investments related to digital assets, including, without limitation, blockchain-based digital assets, including, DeFi assets, digital currencies, cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, decentralized application tokens and protocol tokens, smart contracts, blockchain-based assets, illiquid pre-launch projects, such as initial coin offerings, presale-ICOs and Simple Agreements for Future Tokens (“SAFTS”), cryptoassets and other cryptofinance and digital assets that currently exist, or collectively, Digital Assets. The Fund will also invest in the equity securities of companies operating in the Digital Asset industry, as well as other private investment funds that invest in Digital Assets. The fund will be spearheading various crypto product development initiatives
I-Chain Capital is a subsidiary of RootCorp LLC (“RootCorp”). RootCorp is a private equity and venture equity investment manager. RootCorp was formed by management led United States spin-off of the British-Indo partnership originally founded by Savills Investment Management (a subsidiary of Savills PLC) and Nichani Group. Prior to their partnership, each party had a long history of over 50 years, and together millions of dollars in real estate investments spanning multiple continents.
As a part of the I-Chain Capital’s team you’ll be spearheading the product development and portfolio development initiatives of the fund. You’ll be responsible for the enhancing the portfolio of the fund, the fund as a broad strategy to expand it’s portfolio, in coordination with the management team you’ll be identifying the ICOs, IEOs, Presales of tokens and NFTs for the fund to take part in.
The fund’s portfolio intends to support and also develop new blockchain products and initiatives. As the director you’ll be responsible for leading the initiative and guiding the development team to deliver on the set goals and deliverables.
The Director – Blockchain / Crypto Product Development will perform:
- The candidate should prepare and setup the requisites for the Fund to take part in various Staking – Yield Farming of Crypto Assets.
- Define and drive product vision, strategy, and metrics, galvanizing teams to follow you.
- Deeply understand the blockchain and protocol needs of the fund’s product development initiatives and how those needs impact the fund’s business.
- Stay on top of technology developments (new technologies and protocols used in the blockchain space).
- Lead the Web 2.0 Apps Developed to be used as a skin/ interface for the Blockchain product/ Apps.
- Work closely with management, tech, marketing, and compliance team(s).
- Partner up with developers to ensure timely delivery – including end-user satisfaction, architectural resilience, and cost as design and decision parameters.
- Lead the Product development team in the development of the Price Oracle and the blockchain protocol.
- The Fund intends to conduct periodical hackathons and webinars as the director spearhead the event.
- You’ll be holding crypto keys as part of the fiduciary responsibility.
- Prepare and handle financial modelling for the various portfolio initiatives of the fund.
- Master’s in finance with Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or MBA in Finance with Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science.
- Should have taken 3 courses in Financial Instruments.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in software design/development or product management for a SaaS product.
- 3+ years of experience in financial management, portfolio management, derivatives/ futures, digital asset trading, lending, and tokenization.
- Previous product management experience in a data aggregation and blockchain.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the strategic, process, financial, and technical dimensions of our businesses and operate comfortably in all areas. Ability to identify true underlying business needs, recognize trends and anticipate future business needs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You must have an ability to invent creative solutions to complex business problems with a very high degree of attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills. You must have the ability to present intricate and complex concepts and details in a clear, concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be knowledgeable in UI/UX human factors.
- Highly motivated, proactive self-starter with the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively in a fast paced, global environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle pressure effectively to successfully manage multiple high-priority initiatives simultaneously while maintaining the highest standards of work product and adhering to stringent deadlines.
- Exceptional work ethic and intellectual curiosity. Positive, can-do attitude, exhibiting humility, professionalism, and patience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a clear ability to effectively coordinate with a wide variety of professionals at all levels and departments within and outside of the organization.
- Annual Compensation (USD 120K to 200K – Inclusive of Bonus/Incentives)
- Stock Options – 3% of Company – With 4 year vesting schedule – 9 month Cliff