Full Job Description
The Customer Services(CS) IT Technical COE manager is responsible for ensuring CS strategic intent is implemented effectively in business services via appropriate architecture (technology, application,
data/information, cloud, and mobile) . IT Technical COE manager will also have responsibility for providing guidance to wider CS IT and business teams in relation to the effective use of technology systems and applications. This role will demonstrate strong understanding of IT, excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as the ability to demonstrate high personal impact and influence to build and maintain strong and trusted relationships to deliver sustainable success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the IT Technical COE team –which consists of a team of highly skilled domain and technical leads across various geographical locations, identifying and resolving potential resource constraints, driving a ‘one team’ culture.
- Represent CS IT in key IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, and IT Innovation activities.
- Draft and implement delivery standards for application, infrastructure, data, mobile, and cloud architecture, and ensure alignment with HP Enterprise Architecture and Cybersecurity team.
- Act as an integral member of design teams responsible for designing new/enhanced features across CS applications/infrastructure.
- Review designs in line with enterprise standards to ensure compliance.
- Actively liaise with CS business, Application, Infrastructure, Security and IT Partnering teams to determine future requirements and application and infrastructure direction.
- Represent CS business with other IT organization in driving requirements
- Understand Microsoft, sNow and other vendor roadmaps for enterprise solutions within Business Operations and ensure optimal alignment with same.
- Ensure IT solutions enhance flexibility, consistency, integration, and reuse for our CS business.
- Improve the manageability of all information systems and IT infrastructure.
- Keep abreast of emerging IT architectures (technology, application, data, mobile, could) and developments with a view to aligning IT technology trends to business’ strategic requirements
- Coordinate initiatives to migrate the enterprise architecture towards target state over time
- Collaborate and develop common and standard data definitions.
- Build strong relationships with peer IT teams with the aim of optimising co-operation and maximising efficiencies across CS Business Operations and IT teams.
- Perform other duties as required from time to time.
- Leverage technology to realize synergies between the Organization
- Establish continuous optimization process cross-domain and Prototype solutions/POC to enable optimization
- Guide growth of Agile at scale framework.
- Enable DevOps management, Develop best practices around code development, deployment, testing etc.
- Enable Quality management
- Enable Performance management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree and at least 15 years relevant experience.
- Strong and relevant experience in an IT architecture context (minimum 7 years)
- People management skills and role(Minimum 5 years)
Domain: Customer Services(CS) organization at HP provides support services to our customer and partners via assisted and unassisted technical solutions. CS IT organization is responsible to provide the technical solutions to help CS organization.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!