Full Job Description
“IT Implementation PM at a high level will:
Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
1. Manages internal projects
- Budget as detailed in Impact section Large/ complex/ single or multiple regions.
- May include detailed design of sponsors’ high-level concept High risk.
2. Manages project financials including business impact
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management.
3. Manages stakeholder relationships
- Manages upper level stakeholder relationships.
4. Manages project team
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size generally greater than 20 people from multiple countries.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides detailed performance review input and development recommendations for team members .
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 7+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Makes use of and contributes to Services PM Profession community.
- PMP Certified .
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!