Associate Product Manager – New Product Development
- Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
- Oshkosh, WI 54901
Posted 3 Days Ago
Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 70 years, is currently seeking an Associate Product Manager in Oshkosh to support our Foodservice Division. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
The Associate Product Manager supports the Director of New Product Development and assists in the NPD process. Assist with identification of market needs through research, competitive analysis and technological enhancements. This position works on a cross functional team consisting of Product Managers, Marketing, Channel, Manufacturing and Sales to aid in the development and execution of new products.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist with creating business plans and financials for each prospective new product to include sales training materials, positioning and collateral development.
- Assist in developing NPD process and updating the tracking forms
- Supports Director of NPD developing a pipeline of products and services based on the voice of the customer as well as keeping up with articles and trends on the internet.
- Work closely with the Product Managers for item set up and Art department for case graphics.
- Ability to analyze sales and run Stratum reports
- Creativity and a high level of initiative
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Motivated and independent self-starter that can handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Knowledge of foodservice or consumer industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years related experience
- Ability to work on a team, and independently
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
- Minimum travel – 2-3 trips per year
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed almost exclusively in an office environment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Regularly access other work centers (some walking, and bending, occasional stooping, lifting of light materials).
- Frequent mental and visual concentration required for computer usage and general office tasks.
- Safety hazards are minimal.
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
Let’s connect! Facebook – LinkedIn – YouTube – Pinterest
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)