Location: New York, NY
Expected pay rate: $48.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment length: 6 month contract
HireArt is helping a leading fintech firm find a Talent Acquisition Partner to source, recruit, and attract the highest quality candidates for the company’s fast-growing team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for account management with the company’s internal hiring managers and working with candidates through all recruiting stages. You’ll also participate in executing regional talent acquisition strategies and act as a brand ambassador to highlight the company as an employer of choice.
All candidates must have the ability to generate candidate pipelines utilizing multiple innovative sourcing techniques. You must love technology, metrics, instant messaging, and cutting-edge recruiting practices. If you enjoy working in a high energy work environment with a high sense of urgency, this would be a great fit for you!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Pre-screen candidates and communicate with hiring managers, presenting a diverse candidate pool and attracting top talent.
- Handle a requisition load within a fast paced environment, while being strategic and collaborative and provide top service to our hiring managers.
- Source and target passive candidates for many hard to fill positions, while also creating a future pipeline.
- 3+ years full life cycle recruiting experience within the tech industry (including, but not limited to, talent sourcing, ATS expertise, and working knowledge of metrics tracking)
- Workday knowledge
- Beamery or other ATS experience
- Experience recruiting on Linkedin
- Experience hiring IT, non-IT, and business professional roles in the finance/FinTech clients
- Staffing firm or corporate work experience is a plus
- A strong background in innovative and cutting edge recruiting, with a proven ability to source and close strong talent
- Demonstrated success managing multiple candidates simultaneously and ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for in-house Talent Acquisition as a destination career
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It can be performed remotely. Candidates who can work EST business hours are preferred, though not required.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.