ANALYST BRAND OPERATIONS
Job ID: BRN000071
Area of Talent: Corporate
Category: Branding & Communications
Shift: Day Job
Location: Orlando, FL
Date Posted: 09/28/2021
Property: Millenia Corporate Hgv Office
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The Foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 310,000 Club Members.
The Brand Operations Analyst supports and manages projects and initiatives for the Brand Operations team! This position collects and interprets data to help take measurable steps to improve the brand performance and meet goals. This position will also be required to collaborate closely and connect with partners representing other areas of the organization including Club, IT, Inventory Management, Rental Sales, HR, Revenue Management, Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Design & Construction, Asset and Relationship Management, Finance, Accounting, Association Management Services and all aspects of HGV.
- Gather enterprise-wide information and statistics, building charts and graphs to present results to leadership provides insights & recommendations using data
- Handle Access & User Lists for systems which support Global Corporate and Resort Operations environments
- Responsible for Medallia & Mobius customer service scoring platforms analyzing data, crafting leadership reports, flagging improvement opportunities
- Analyzing data to resolve trends and providing clarity to guest-facing issues that require resolution and recommending resolution
- Oversight of brand and resort operations projects and initiatives
- Connect with properties and respective corporate departments by providing updates, sending surveys, and collecting necessary data
- Input and supervise various HGV quality measurement programs to include quality assurance and guest dedication tracking with trend tracking and analysis reporting
- Responsible for Hilton QA platform, analyzing trends, providing recommendations and reporting to leadership
- Use 3rd Party vendors to hone in on quality improvement opportunities derived from all platforms
- Proactive evaluation of existing reports and ability to recommend and build new reporting to meet business needs
- Facilitate development & maintenance of ongoing projects (i.e., InnSpire, Synergy, Kipsu, etc)
- Schedule, coordinate, take notes, build materials, assist with systems training, resort operations initiatives and other resort related projects
- Assist department with expense reports, ordering, communication updates, project work and various ad hoc duties as the need arises
- BA/BS/Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and always changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail, self -starter with prioritization skills and ability to meet due dates required.
- 1+ years hospitality experience
- Experience in a Timeshare Environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and exciting travel benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.