Administrative Operations Assistant
- Savannah, GA
- Full Time
- Branch Operations
- Entry Level
Help at Home is hiring an Administrative Operations Assistant!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients, caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
We are currently seeking a diplomatic, proactive and self-motivated Administrative Operations Assistant to work with company leadership as a significant part of a fast-growing team. The Operations Assistant will perform a variety of tasks, manage long-term projects to keep them on track, and handle any urgent operational concerns or requirements. Work hours for this role are Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are committed to growing within the organization.
- Oversee license renewals, change submissions, provisional license requests, and program/territory expansions for offices.
- Act as a point of contact for PHCP/HFRD.
- Maintain current licensing for all offices in database(s).
- Create and update policies and forms, as requested.
- Maintain CARF accreditation materials and submissions, while acting as a point of contact for CARF.
- Oversee on-site CARF surveys, data submitted for review, and survey logistics.
- Oversee Georgia Pediatric Program (GAPP).
- Assist leadership positions with all assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Valid driver’s license, along with access to insured and reliable transportation
- Professional communication and organization skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced team environment
- Time management skills, along with the ability to meet deadlines
Administrative Operations Assistants must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off, and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.