Wholesale Account Manager
Sales Lakeville, Minnesota Grand Rapids, Michigan
Every sales professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Wholesale Account Manager in Lakeville, MN or Grand Rapids, MI area.
A sales career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of selling the most popular brands in the industry, and selling a product that people love.
A Sales Career You Can Grow
Hearth & Home Technologies provides sales careers that can ignite your professional growth. Advancement is only limited by ambition, and as the industry leader, we offer sales careers in multiple channels across the United States.
Wholesale Account Managers support the vision and goals of Hearth & Home Technologies (HHT) by improving our position with key wholesale distributors through building strong business partnerships. This includes driving share of distributor warehouse, indirect dealer penetration, and leveraging distributor sales teams to achieve profitable revenue growth.
All of our sales professionals benefit from autonomy and a culture that stresses continuous improvement. In essence, you’ll operate as your own business owner, however, you’ll benefit from the support of an industry leader. Let’s be honest. Being #1 makes it easier to sell. But that doesn’t mean it’s an easy job. We challenge all of our sales professionals to be creative and push us to heights we didn’t dream of when we were founded more than 70 years ago.
In this role you will:
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with a diverse group of wholesale distributors to drive overall value creation for this critical trade partner base.
- Lead the business planning process with large wholesale distributors (Miller Heiman Platinum sheet, key account plan)
- Build and leverage key relationships within and outside the distributors organization to execute jointly developed plans
- Execute on assigned activities to drive customer behaviors to align with HHT’s strategic plan
- Identify and execute large opportunities (Miller Heiman Blue Sheet) with wholesale distributors and their customers
- Develop an accurate sales forecast to enable HHT’s Operations group to supply the right product at the right time.
- Increase wholesaler key influencers engagement in selling HHT products
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Meet and exceed key activity goals (On Site Visits, Miller Heiman Green Sheets)
- Partner with cross functional team members in marketing, finance, operations, as well as leadership to analyze business performance, shape initiatives and sell them effectively across the organization.
- Manage brands and markets to effectively exceed key metric goals.
- Travel is 60-75%
- A 4-year degree, and at least 3+ years successful sales experience, or equivalent combination
- 3+ years professional B2B sales experience
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience with influencing large and sophisticated organizations
- Experience with leading teams, formally and informally
- Being self-motivated, with a demonstrated passion for success
- A high level of business ethics and personal integrity
- Computer proficiency, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.