Full Job Description
Vice President of Sales Overview:
- Healthicity is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Executive Vice President of Sales who will be fully dedicated to increasing projected sales by 25%. Successful candidates will be critical thinkers who are highly analytical with a strong understanding of marketing and the ability to easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done.
- Drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning
- Accountable for executing the Healthicity commercial strategy and driving revenue growth via new sales, marketing and client retention and expansion.
- Manage and coach sales, account management and marketing team members. (quotas, comp plans, reviews, etc.)
- Create a standardized marketing outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications
- Develop growth strategies with the executive team
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand positioning
- Member of the executive team reporting directly to CEO
- Experienced leader of a sales and/or revenue team from the healthcare SaaS / Subscription ARR business arena
- 5+ years in SaaS sales and at a minimum 3+ years managing sales team / organizations
- Strong financial analytical, modeling, writing, PC and software skills
- Strong track record of acquiring marketing penetration/share and growing SaaS ARR, MRR, CLTV, CAC, etc. (Should already know the B2B SaaS metrics that matter)
- Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or related field
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change
- Highly energetic personality – a motivator
- Healthicity creates software and services designed to help healthcare organizations simplify their work and elevate performance. Healthicity provides a suite of solutions and services for healthcare compliance, auditing, coding, training and analytics.
Healthicity Core Values:
- Honest – We have no hidden agenda and insist on transparency in all things. We believe honesty is at the core of building trust and mutual respect with co-workers, clients and partners.
- Kind – We look into the eyes of our colleagues and clients and treat them like friends and family. We treat respectfully and seek to build strong relationships.
- Accountable – We are focused, disciplined and focused on driving results. We learn from mistakes and accept responsibility for our actions and results.
- Data-Driven – We use data to set goals; monitor progress and inform every decision we make. If we don’t have the data, we will find it before acting.
- Kaizen – We refuse to accept the status quo. We continuously seek new ways to improve our processes, products, and client experiences.
- Team – We believe in the power of high-functioning teams. We trust, support and challenge each other. We strive for personal excellence but will always prioritize the success and needs of the team above our own.
- Creative – We believe that innovation and creativity are the fuel of exceptional products and services. We welcome different ideas, perspectives and solutions.
- Economical – We believe a business must be profitable to thrive. We look for new ways to drive revenue, improve efficiency and better manage expenses.
- All-In – We care deeply about the success of the team and business. Through good and bad, we are resilient and committed to helping our business succeed.
What We Offer
- Healthicity offers a competitive compensation commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, Health Savings Account (HSA), generous PTO and holiday pay.
Healthicity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We prohibit discrimination in employment and harassment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, national origin, genetic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, discipline, and termination.
Job Type: Full-time