location_on Brentwood, TN, United States
schedule Full-time • Days 7-10 Hrs/Wkdays Only
business_center Directors and Managers find_in_page Job ID: 30505
Do you have the career opportunities as a Finance Manager you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Physician Services Group which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Finance Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
In this role you will assist the Director of Finance in developing/compiling/analyzing statistical data, formulating conclusions and preparing complete and accurate financial statements and statistical reports in support of HCAPS executive decision-making processes. You will supervise project management plans while providing guidance and assistance as needed, and serve as a mentor for all staff.
What you will do in this role:
- Supervise and coordinate the following financial services: monthly and annual closing cycles, general ledger accounting and reconciliation, and department internal controls.
- Develops plans and objectives with the Director of Finance and department staff regarding short and long range financial and accounting programs in specific areas such as profit and loss analysis, accounting systems, reporting, and internal auditing.
- Create and execute projects from data acquisition through reporting.
- Guarantee accurate and timely preparation, processing, distribution, and retention of all financial reports related to HCAPS.
- Coordinate with HCAPS management, division financial personnel, and facility personnel in the creation of project plans and process improvement execution.
- Select, train, motivate, and evaluate personnel to ensure quality of service and technical expertise.
- Work with HCAPs administration staff and Information Systems to develop financial and operating reports to monitor the progress of all practice entities/providers at the Corporate, MSO, Group, Division, Market, Practice and Physician level.
- Analyze standard monthly financial and statistical reports for HCAPS administration and operations and recommend analytical or operational changes to maximize the financial and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze applications and processes to determine best-demonstrated practices as well as areas for improvement, reporting of these findings to HCAPS management.
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other Related Area – required
- More than 3 years of professional experience in accounting and/or auditing as a supervisor including two years in a health care organization.
- Additional appropriate education may be substituted for two years of healthcare accounting experience.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare’s commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Finance Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.