Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Addison, TX, USA; New York, NY, USA; Nashville, TN, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Psychology, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a recruiting, sourcing, or candidate identification and generation role.
- Experience working in-house as a recruiter or for an agency recruiting organization.
- Experience recruiting across more than one market.
- 3 years of experience recruiting for technical and/or non-technical profiles in an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience placing a diverse range of executive level candidates and navigating complex compensation packages.
- Experience solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- Ability to manage the customer/client relationship, provide customer consultation, and work effectively in a large team environment.
About the job
Google’s known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. As part of our recruiting team, you’re charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You’re responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
As a Recruiter for Google Fiber, you will support recruiting efforts for non-technical profiles consisting of positions as needed.
“My internet is too fast!” …said no one, ever. Google Fiber’s mission is to deliver abundant internet on networks that are always fast and always open with products that are easy to understand and clearly priced. We believe that customers deserve a better internet experience and everything we do is focused on providing just that. On our team, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment that’s challenging the status quo in the Internet industry.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $86,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Recruit and hire talent and achieve hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer by evaluating skill level and driving the interview and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and placing/closing of candidates.
- Source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, contact lists, and research.
- Navigate complex offers by leveraging and partnering with management, and other groups as necessary.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.