Quality Control Analyst
San Francisco, California, United States, 94103
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Quality Engineer, you will be working with the latest technologies. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
Plan, develop, review, automate and execute test cases which test business features as well as application performance, security and scalability
- Possess strong experience with black box, gray box, regression, integration and ad-hoc testing
- Create automation frameworks from scratch and convert manual test cases to automated tests
- Maintain and grow existing automated Selenium test suites
- Increase the visibility of quality activities by creating quality and analytics based tools and dashboards
- Develop monitoring tools to cover test execution across multiple code branches and multiple platforms
- Adapt quickly to learn new technologies
- Exhibit excellent attention to detail
- Reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing valid conclusions from the data available, and develop effective solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and development of high performing web applications
- Check-in valuable, clean code on a daily basis that adds new features and capabilities
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other teams
Have 3+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer with experience in automating quality controls for both web and mobile applications
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field
- Fluent in object-oriented programming with minimum 2 years of use of OO languages (Java, C#, PHP) for development or QA purposes, Java preferred
- Experience with load and performance testing frameworks and tools such as: JMeter or LoadRunner
- Experience with web automated testing using frameworks such as: Selenium Webdriver or Watir
- Be familiar with public cloud providers, specifically AWS Beanstalk, Elastic Container Service, DeviceFarm and other AWS Managed services
- Be able to demonstrate some experience working with databases technologies
- Have a strong interest in open source technology
We use the latest technologies in the digital-cognitive
fields to transform every organization in all aspect
We are more than 20,000 talented and passionate professionals present in 18 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts, and Santander, among others.
We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
At Globant, we believe that an inclusive culture and a diverse environment makes us stronger. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE M/F/D/V), always seeking to generate a place for inspiration and growth for everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Our ultimate Diversity & Inclusion goal is to make Globant a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace for all Globers where gender equality, cultural diversity, and inclusion are core to our DNA.
For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.