Full Job Description
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of Role:
Manages a team who lead projects / initiatives supporting the company-client relationship, ensuring client satisfaction. Oversees the execution and completion of information technology solutions projects and implementations in the professional services arena. Provides budget analysis, labor planning, and coordination of activities between client and company team members. Monitors project and implementation completion from initiation through delivery to meet revenue and cost projections. Oversees performance of the implementation and client acceptance of capitalized / enterprise software systems, or system integration projects or engagements. Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for team members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing solutions to clients.
- Provides management oversight of all sales, contract terms/pricing, roles and staff alignment, client satisfaction and Profit and Loss (P&L) results.
- Achieves overall adherence / compliance of tax and immigration regulations by maintaining an understanding of applicable nuances applied to a traveling professional services team. Establishes and maintains policies and procedures in conjunction with a Tax and Immigration Advisor to manage employee and company compliance of all other country’s laws.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to facilitate P&L / sales opportunities and are pursued with an overall company priority in mind.
- Ensures planned growth of the professional services business by understanding market opportunities and the needs of our existing and new clients. Develops business cases for expansion of teams, services, and / or products that are responsive to market and company needs.
- Consults with clients on the Financial Services Industry, Banking Operations, and overall implementation process, to solve complex issues and or remove barriers for any client deliverables and solutions.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
- Typically a minimum of 12 years related professional experience including a minimum of 8 years experience in a managerial position.
- Bachelor’s degree related field of study from an accredited university is required; however, relevant experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.