Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Badgerland
- Location: Madison, WI
- Post Date: 10/27/2021
We are seeking a creative marketer to play a significant role in growing the Girl Scout Movement. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a flair for writing across channels including social. This person is a talented storyteller using words, videos, and photos. A Girl Scout marketer is excited to generate ideas then bring them to life. This role does it all including on-site photo/video shoots, social media management, patch design, public relations, and even some event planning. If you are seeking a position that will challenge you while gaining incredible MarCom skills AND the opportunity to change a girl’s life…then we’re eager to meet you. Experience in video production and graphic design desired. Full-time position, based in Madison.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent communication skills; clear and effective written and verbal communicator.
• Exceptional writing skills: ability to create exciting, creative and compelling content.
• Excellent graphic design skills with the ability to blends words and visuals while staying on brand tone.
• Must be able to craft messages for different audiences while maintaining brand integrity.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not required.
• Video editing competency.
• Attentive to details.
• Manage multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
• Deadline driven.
• Available to occasionally work irregular hours, including some evenings and weekends.
• Capable of lifting 25 pounds.
• Work with individuals from diverse racial, cultural, religious, and socio-economical backgrounds in a professional manner.
• Be (or become) a registered member of Girl Scouts of the USA.
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree or Associates Degree in communications, writing, marketing, public relations, advertising or related field desired
• Equivalent of education and experience will be considered.
• Prior social media and/or marketing experience
Email cover letter and resume to Kathy, Chief Talent Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org