Full Job Description
Frost & Sullivan is seeking a Global Senior Vice President of Marketing responsible for setting our marketing vision and direct and lead the product marketing, marketing operations and marketing analytics, activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organizations brand reputation and support the strategic direction and growth of the organization. The successful candidate will be able to see the overall vision of company and creatively identify the most effective way to convey that vision to our clients and employees around the world. They will be able to assess situations quickly, determine the right solution, and gain alignment from all stakeholders in order to achieve the next level of performance. We are looking for someone who will have the ability to make a significant and immediate impact versus small incremental changes.
The challenges and opportunities in business today are generally all global in scope. To take full advantage of these opportunities, companies must have a partner with a true global footprint. With over 1,200 analysts, growth consultants, and visionaries in over xx global offices, Frost & Sullivan is undeniably a world leader in providing critical information and insights through our Growth Partnerships, Growth Consulting, Growth Marketing, and Events to our clients. This is your opportunity to join a truly innovative team that incorporates the powerful understanding of how industries operate on a global level to inspire positive global changes. Find out more about Frost & Sullivan: http://tinyurl.com/Frost-Sullivan-overview
- Provide visionary leadership as well as strategic and operational leadership for the development of the marketing organization.
- Build a world-class marketing team to execute on the vision and the strategy.
- Use creativity and best practices to develop our overall value proposition as well as on-going brand building
- Develop a data-driven marketing organization to determine the appropriate marketing mix to deliver on our brand promise and the company’s strategic objectives.
- Work closely with our Customer Experience team to align our brand and message to the customer experience and our product offerings.
- Act as a global liaison with global and regional leadership and sales teams to design and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to drive brand awareness and lead generation
- Oversee all marketing/public relations that will allow leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and key stakeholders, corporate and government partners.
- Develop a strategic communications plan including digital & online communications, advertising, print media, social media strategy, public and investor relations.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of all communication materials including annual reporting, marketing collateral and electronic communications for both external and internal branding initiatives.
- Actively engage, cultivate, and manage media relationships to ensure coverage surrounding Frost & Sullivan programs, events, announcements, and other projects.
- Develop all elements of Frost & Sullivan’s social media to include designing and driving social media strategy and tactics
- Serve as a spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization.
- Manage a highly efficient department of marketing professionals to include budgeting, staff development, performance and development goals, and team objectives.
- Minimum fifteen years of relevant experience in a senior management role with a professional services company.
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing comprehensive strategic marketing and communications, social media and traditional media relations, and marketing program to advance the organization’s mission and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team of marketing and communications specialists.
- Demonstrated skill in proactively building relationships with top tier partners, and in successfully positioning subject matter with media to achieve national recognition.
- Excellent judgement and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Enhance your skills, discover growth opportunities, and be part of a team, that for more than 60 years, has been developing high impact growth strategies for emerging business and for the global 1000
- You will be part of a winning, global team that fosters team work and an Olympic spirit while enhancing your communication and people skills
- Encouragement to develop your intellectual curiosity and will be provided the ability to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- Have a definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths available to you
- Be part of a “best in class” global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements