At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
As part of Freddie Mac’s return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.
Are you looking for an inclusive company culture to ease the transition from college into the workforce? The Single-Family division within Freddie Mac is searching for creative individuals to join our organization!
Freddie Mac is a dynamic environment with constant change, enabling interns to grow with us through a wide variety of experiences and responsibilities. Interns at Freddie Mac have the opportunity to actively work on real-world projects while developing skills that will apply directly to their careers and provide them broad exposure to Freddie Mac’s outstanding role in the mortgage industry!
- Our team is responsible for supporting the activities related to the mortgage loan delivery and securitization process
- We assist in the integration of our innovative Loan Advisor product – electronic capabilities crafted to help our mortgage lenders deliver a superior borrower experience
- We collaborate with clients and IT management to assist and support the design, development and implementation of effective systems
- In this role, you will be supporting the business to build tools that will fundamentally change the mortgage origination, delivery, and securitizations process
- You will be encouraged to work collaboratively with internal and external partners representing various groups across the organization
- You will build relationships and learn to connect with customers respectfully in a “partnership” style
- By collaborating with your team, you will review, understand and act on customer feedback
- You will partner with others within your team and assist them in finding patterns and relationships in data
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Graduating in December 2022 or May 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, Business Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Data Science/Analytics, Communications, Marketing, or a related subject area
- Availability to begin an internship with our 2022 class beginning in May
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Must be a great teammate and able to work collaboratively
NOTE: Freddie Mac will not be hiring any students, exchange visitors, or recent graduates on F-1 (CPT/OPT), J-1, M-1 visas, or any individuals requiring sponsorship for an employment based visa application (such as H-1B) in connection with these openings).
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.