Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
Please visit Fractal | Intelligence for Imagination for more information about Fractal Analytics
Fractal is looking for a proactive and driven Consultant to join our Decision Science Consulting team in the SFO Bay (Primary) / New York area. In this role, you will play a vital role as the client and team lead with hands-on involvement in project management, business interpretation and application of solutions, client communication, insights/results delivery.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone, who is looking to combine best-in-class analytics skills with strong problem-solving and communication abilities to perform analytical work to help clients solve strategic, tactical, and operational business problems.
- Work with various client teams with minimal supervision
- Drive decision making by conducting data wrangling, designing statistical models, and developing dashboards
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with both virtual and face-to-face interactions utilizing structured approaches to solving problems, managing risks, and documenting assumptions
- Execute quantitative data analyses that translates into actionable insights for the broader team
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in statistics, computer science, engineering, informatics, data science, or related field; additional business degree is a plus
- 1+ years of relevant work experience with Analytics project(s)
- Experience/Ability to work with various teams with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are must
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is required.
- Experience with one of modeling languages, like Python or R is required
- Knowledge of Statistics is needed
- Hands-on experience in one, or more of the following is strongly preferred: predictive modeling, churn analysis, time series forecasting, recommender systems, market basket analysis, segmentation
Fractal Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.