ACCOUNT MANAGER – QUEENS, NY
FOX is seeking top caliber Account Manager to join our growing team. Start your career today and join our fight to abolish ageism.
Fox Rehabilitation is a high-growth professional private practice – largest private practice in the nation and the first to provide outpatient services in the home environment! Since 1998, FOX has received national recognition over the years by APTA, ADVANCE, and others, through various awards such as Clinical Excellence in Geriatrics, Top 5 Private Practices, and Best of the Best Program Award Spotlight from ALFA . We are looking for an Account Manager deliver customer service excellence by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations of the client.
At FOX, you will find every opportunity to achieve excellence and professional development beyond what you thought possible. We pride ourselves on the enthusiasm and energy of our culture surrounded with like-minded professionals who share our vision: To rehabilitate lives by believing in the STRENGTH OF PEOPLE. As an Account Manager at FOX, you will receive specialized support and training tailored to your needs that will allow you to achieve your highest potential:
- A chance to be a part of a high energy and positive team
- A culture of respect, hard work and innovation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision that begin on the first of the month following employment, paid time off, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, 401k, HSA, FSA, identity theft protection, EAP program, cell phone discount and more!
The Account Manager’s responsibility is to research opportunities within the dedicated region, educate those opportunities on our services and ultimately build strong, lasting relationships that drive consistent referrals into the practice. The Account Manager is responsible for all patient acquisition channels that exist and all opportunities that are within their respective markets.
- Strategically plan and coordinate with sales management and regional clinical management to ensure referral targets are being met and areas of clinical caseload need are being addressed to maintain 100% CQ
- Identify opportunities to build existing physician network by identifying new referral sources within assigned region
- Identify opportunities to improve our performance in existing physician offices by recognizing referral trends within your region
- Strategically plan and coordinate with sales management and regional clinical management to target third party payer sources
- Promote positive morale and enthusiasm within the team and utilize/promote our culture and philosophy in all interactions SLC support and management, in collaboration with management
- Create long lasting relationship with SLC management and sales
- Assist in branding efforts of the SLC partner – Identify qualified SLCs Communication:
- Follow the structure set forth by the organizing board
- Adhere to administrative and communication responsibilities outlined in the Sales Manual
- View and implement necessary information from mandatory webinars
- Attend and participate in mandatory regional staff meetings
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid drivers license and auto insurance for those driving
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office