Full Job Description
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox TV Stations
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
Fox Television Stations is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Analyst to join its Financial Planning & Analysis team. This individual will work closely with the Sr Director in supporting the Fox Television Stations Digital business. Key skills include high attention to detail, highly organized and an analytical mindset.
- Invoice verification and reconciliations
- Product profit analysis
- Revenue and cost reporting
- Prepare expense and revenue allocations to the stations
- Assist in monthly close, annual budget, and monthly forecasts
- Collaboration with the Television Stations and Corporate departments to fully understand variances
- Assist in automation of processes
- Other duties assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or MBA a plus
- 1-4 years of relevant job experience
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects, prioritize tasks and meet stringent deadlines
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Previous digital experience a plus
- Wide Orbit and Workday knowledge a plus
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of a reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Please send an email to TVHO-FinanceJobs@FOX.COM or call (212) 301-5853, or visit our readily accessible office located at 205 E. 67th Street, New York, NY 10065, and a member of our recruiting team will assist you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.