- Salary not provided by employer
- $29.9K to $37.9K per year is Indeed’s estimated salary for finance intern at Forward Madison FC in Madison, WI.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
Forward Madison FC, a founding team in USL League 1 soccer, is on the hunt for a Finance Intern for the Spring 2022 semester.
- Management & support of Square point-of-sale equipment for all FMFC home games.
- Provide similar Square support for assigned other events occurring at Breese Stevens Field.
- Prepare post-event revenue reporting for distribution to management team.
- Assist VP of Finance with the A/P cycle including working in the Bill.com AP system.
- Provide event day support to other departments, as needed.
- Create ad-hoc reporting and work on finance-related projects under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer and VP of Finance.
- Pre-season, the position’s emphasis will be on providing assistance in the forecasting, planning and preparation for the 2022 USL League 1 season.
Compensation: Candidate will receive a bi-weekly stipend, game day meals, and a mix of complimentary and discounted tickets and merchandise. Due to the inability for this position to be performed remotely, only local candidates will be considered.
Inclusion of a cover letter is mandatory for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.