Job Description & Qualifications
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
Creating the future of smart mobility requires the highly intelligent use of data, metrics and analytics. That’s where you can make an impact as part of our Global Data Insight & Analytics team. We are the trusted advisers that enable Ford to clearly see business conditions, customer needs and the competitive landscape. With our support, key decision makers can act in meaningful, positive ways. Join us and use your data expertise and analytical skills to drive evidence-based, timely decision making.
Working with a Cross-functional Team to aggregate and analyze data will be the core responsibility of this role. This role will work closely with MS&S, ad agency, media partners and GDIA Team Members to analyze and communicate campaign performance insights. Strong project management and communication skills will be crucial for the success of the role.
What you’ll be able to do:
- Manage various external partners that are essential to media reporting
- Drive core insights to improve advertising efficiency
- Build reports for management and business units
- Collaborate with external data partners, agencies, and vendors to assist with data collection, reporting, and campaign tagging
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Advertising, Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, Political Science, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or Computer Science
- 2+ years of business analysis experience, working with multiple partners and supporting decision-making processes
- 2+ years of experience in an advertising, marketing analytics and/or digital media planning role
Our preferred requirements:
- Media planning/ Communications/ Advertising Theory will be essential to the candidate’s success
- Statistical knowledge is foundational to the role
- Project management skills and the ability to own complex analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to interact easily with all levels of end-users and technical resources
- Experience working with outside technology consultants, both in a strategic and tactical context
- Experience in a media-focused environment is desired, but not necessary
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.