Data Analyst, Strategic Accounts
What We Do:
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management simple, secure and productive. Our industry-leading platform enables remote connectivity and electronic document workflow management for clinical research organizations around the world. Our software is used by over 10,000 study sites across 44 countries.
Florence was recognized as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021, and most recently No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
Florence is seeking a Data Analyst passionate about advancing clinical research through sourcing data and providing insights. As a member of the Strategic Accounts organization you will participate in highly visible data-driven projects, providing data analysis, and delivering strategic reports to the business. At Florence, voices are heard and individuals are respected and we expect you to ask questions, be curious, and share your story.
- Collaborate with business development experts to understand client
- requirements and recommend creative solutions through data visualization
- Recommend reporting and data visualization solutions that contribute to
- scale and efficiency of the Strategic Accounts team
- Work with engineering teams to understand the multiple source systems and
- data models required to meet client deliverables
- Identify data gaps and coordinate with data engineers to improve systems
- and processes as needed
- Develop reports to include forecasting of resource usage for Strategic
- Accounts customers, enabling Customer Success planning for support and
- training needs
- Contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize
- constructively, and help create a world-changing company
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ years of experience in a reporting and analytics role (Data Analyst /
- Business Analyst) working with large enterprise customers
- 2+ years of experience with SQL on multiple database platforms
- 1+ years of experience using Tableau, Power BI or equivalent enterprise
- business intelligence tools
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Programming background with an interest in data and analytics and hands on
- coding experience in at least one of Python/PySpark/R/Java/Scala
- Understanding of both relational and NoSQL database modeling and schema
- design principles
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with AWS Redshift and/or MongoDB database platforms
- Experience with AWS SageMaker, AWS Glue, and/or AWS QuickSight
- Worked with Salesforce API and/or reporting modules
- Clinical trials or life science domain experience
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary, great benefits, remote office equipment and unlimited vacation
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
- Enjoy. Our office is in Atlanta with remote work options
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.