Data Analytics and Reporting Associate
Are you interested in using data to report on capital markets and improve business outcomes? Your analysis will contribute Sales, Service, and Business Management for the Fisher Investments Institutional Group (FIIG) which services over 150 clients and $40B in Assets Under Management across clients in more than 30 countries and 5 subsidiary businesses.
The Data Analytics and Reporting Team (DART) is the central data hub within FIIG that organizes and maintains data and reporting for current and prospective clients and company partners. Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, you will become a FIIG data expert and provide breakouts for client and prospect materials, and produce reporting and analysis for management. In return, we will help you develop a high attention to detail, grow your technical skills, and enhance your analytical ability while learning about capital markets and our product lineup.
- Support FIIG teams by producing data breakouts for sales proposals, client and prospect requests, marketing material, and other data reporting needs.
- Analyze and maintain data in databases used by institutions across the globe to evaluate our strategies and capabilities.
- Automate our processes using VBA, SQL, and other methodologies.
- Maintain and develop consolidated data to support the complexities of reporting on institutional strategies and vehicles
- Analyze and interpret data to find trends and patterns to help management make decisions
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Have a passion for data and analytics; experience or interest in learning VBA, SQL and statistical modeling languages
- Proficiency in MS Excel and/or MS Access
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER