Full Job Description
What does a great Strategic Financial Consultant do?
The Strategic Financial Leadership Program is an intensive finance-focused 2-year rotational leadership development opportunity sponsored by Fiserv executive management. The program is designed to provide top talent from leading MBA programs with professional development and growth opportunities that enable program participants to assume finance leadership roles upon program completion. The program foundation consists of a combination of diverse rotational assignments, targeted training including Six Sigma Certification, and continual coaching and development with exposure to senior leadership. The ultimate objective is to develop and groom strong finance leaders who make meaningful contributions to Fiserv throughout their careers.
Fiserv Strategic Financial Leadership rotations will have two start dates: January 24, 2022 and June 20, 2022.
Example Rotations & Responsibilities include:
- Analyze variances and trends in sales, revenue, expense, and general business conditions. Identify key data points and trends that demonstrate the relationship between operational, financial and performance goals.
- Develop reporting/dashboards and other in-depth financial analysis for senior leadership to assist operational decision-making, provide pricing decision support, and maximize growth. Regularly communicate findings to senior management through succinct and meaningful communication.
- Evaluate revenue and transaction performance to provide actionable insights. Identify revenue and profitable growth opportunities through portfolio analytics.
- Manage financial risk by helping the business adapt to new conditions. Define and maintain contingency plans. Monitor and control operating expense to ensure alignment with budget.
- Responds to pricing requests by preparing pricing models and communicating pricing sales management
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with a focus in Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics & or Engineering
Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint and have a technical aptitude to learn new applications quickly
Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities
Agile with a commitment to continual learning and professional development
2-4 years prior work experience
Collaborative team player able to work independently
Creative, resourceful, ambitious, professional, outgoing and hardworking
Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership ability
Travel required: Minimal Travel
Who We Are:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.