What does a great Credit/Risk Manager do?
- The Credit Risk Manager position is for someone seeking a career in portfolio credit risk management.
- The position will encompass assessing and quantifying risk, making credit recommendations and mitigating risk with the goal of minimizing losses to the business.
- An assigned portfolio of high risk merchant accounts will be the manager’s responsibility for the performance and losses of that portfolio.
- Active monitoring of the portfolio for problematic situations, sound recommendations to senior management for adverse actions, and management of those processes to mitigate risk exposure for the business.
- Perform detailed credit analysis on National and Mid-Market merchant relationships within aggressive timeframes. Number of reviews can range from 15-60 per month and the number of relationships managed can range from 300-500 per analyst. Relationships managed are diversified across all industries allowing a broad understanding of businesses and impact of merchant services on their operations.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years prior experience in credit analysis and credit risk management
- Experience with financial statements
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Working knowledge of association rules.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
The Merchant Joint Ventures and Acquirer Processing business brings to bear the transformative combination of Fiserv and First Data to deliver extraordinary value to merchant customers. One of the foundational strengths of our company is the size and scope of our acquiring processing capabilities. These products and services are widely used by many channels that serve merchants — both directly and indirectly. With the proliferation of payment providers in the marketplace, we are at the forefront of growth and innovation. Fiserv has established our Acquirer Processing Capability (APC) as a product line and business. The focus of the APC will be to analyze all areas of our acquirer processing products and services to clearly define costs, volumes, and trends across our direct merchant acquiring channels, merchant Joint Ventures, and acquiring partners. In establishing this product line, our goal is to define strategies for growth, innovation, cost-effectiveness, and greater profitability.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.